Essential Amino Complex
60 Vegetable Capsules
$18.90 Sale $16.07
Free Form Amino Acids
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Essential amino acids cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. Essential Amino Complex provides Free Form essential amino acids to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule, twice daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|L-Histidine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Isoleucine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Leucine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Methionine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Phenylalanine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Threonine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|L-Valine (Free Form)||75 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.