MK-7 90 mcg
Evergreen's Price: $21.60
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 Softgels
- Superior form of vitamin K
- Longer half-life than K1 (days vs. hours)
- Higher activity than K1 (6X in vitro)
- 10X better absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Promotes bone health
- 90 mcg Per Serving
- Critical to Blood Clotting & Coagulation
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilus natto. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) is the bioactive form of vitamin K2 found naturally occurring in Natto. MK-7 is ten times better absorbed than K1 from spinach and is responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins needed for building bones.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin/Coumadin)), consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|MK-7 (Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7) (from non-GMO Natto Extract)||90 mcg||112%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO medium chain triglycerides, and non-GMO soybean oil. Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water and caramel (as a light barrier).
- No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
- Contains soy.