N-Acetyl Cysteine, 600 mg
Evergreen's Price: $15.90
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an antioxidant form of the amino acid cysteine. Our bodies use it to make glutathione peroxidase, an important antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. NAC raises glutathione peroxidase levels in the body better than taking glutathione alone. NAC and glutathione are important components of detoxification, helping to protect us from environmental toxins, pesticides and carcinogens as well as from the naturally occurring danger of oxidative stress, which weakens our immune systems and contributes to degenerative diseases.
NAC has many benefits including support for heart and neurological health as well as healthy hair and nails. It also helps support healthy respiratory function by breaking up mucous in the lungs and bronchial tubes. In addition, NAC is has immune benefits against viral infections.
Evergreen's N-Acetyl Cysteine provides the same recommended dosage used in studies.
- Prolonged or elevated intake may alter liver function tests without affecting actual liver function. Inform your physician that you are ingesting NAC if you undergo liver function tests.
- If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Take one capsule per day, with or without meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (cellulose), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.