Terry Naturally Omega-7
$39.95 Sale $31.96
Hydration of Mucous Membranes
Natural Omega-7 fatty acids revitalize at the cellular level and provide whole body benefits. Scientific evidence supports:
- Strong blood vessels and healthy circulation.
- Proper heart function.
- Healthy cholesterol balance††.
- Mucous membrane hydration—eye, mouth, digestive system.
- Relief of menopausal vaginal dryness.
- Smooth, hydrated skin—relieves dryness by up to 48%.
Not all Sea Buckthorn products provide Omega-7. Only certain parts of the whole berry contain this rare important fatty acid. Clinically studied Omega-7 (SBA24) is a complete Sea Buckthorn Extract of the whole berry and seed oil.
- 150 mg Omega-7 per softgel.
- Clinically proven SBA24 extract.
- Rich in palmitoleic acid from natural berry source.
- Hand harvested, berry protected from rupture and oxidation.
- Sustainable practices protect source.
- Supercritical CO2 extraction provides highest purity—no heat or solvents.
- No heavy metals or other dangerous contaminants, unlike fish sources.
†† Support of cholesterol levels already in normal limits.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
1 softgel daily. For advanced support, may take up to 6 times daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Calories from Fat||<5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
(Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Berry Pulp and Seed Oil (SBA24) via supercritical C02 extraction technology containing:
Omega-7 (Palmitoleic acid 120 mg)
Rich in Omega-7, phytosterols, tocopherols,
tocotrienols, and carotenoids
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, disodium phosphate), sunflower oil, rosemary oil.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.