Terry Naturally Omega 7 Eye Relief
$39.95 Sale $31.96
Availability: Out of StockSorry, this item is out of Stock
Weather, sun, wind, computer use and the natural aging process are a few of the challenges your eyes must face. Omega7® Eye Relief™ has been shown in clinical studies to support healthy eye moisture and comfort.
- 1 serving contains 150 mg of Omega-7
- Supports moisture production and mucous membrane health
- Clinically studied SBA24® Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Excellent source of rare Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid
- Vegan softgel
Sea Buckthorn Oil has been shown to support healthy moisture levels throughout the body, including the eyes. Omega7 Eye Relief provides clinically-studied SBA 24 sea buckthorn oil for eye hydration and comfort. Omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), and the other essential fatty acids in sea buckthorn, including omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 help support the “tear film” of the eyes, ensuring that the refreshing, natural moisture of the eyes is maintained at normal levels.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before use.
1 softgel daily. May increase as desired.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Calories from Fat||<5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|(Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Oil (SBA 24) containing:||500 mg||*|
|Rich in Omega-7, phytosterols, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and carotenoids; oil extracted in a standardized ratio of sea buckthorn berry pulp oil and seed oil, each extracted by supercritical CO2 extraction technology|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, disodium phosphate), rosemary oil.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives. Vegan.