Vitamin D-3 1000 IU
Evergreen's Price: $11.70
Sunlight is a source of life on Earth, but we may not be aware of all the ways it benefits us. Our bodies manufacture vitamin D-3 when the skin is exposed to UV radiation from sunlight, but the ability to do so decreases as we age. Vitamin D-3 helps maintain healthy calcium and phosphorus levels in the body for strong bones; it supports increased muscle strength in older adults; and it also plays an active role in a healthy immune response. Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) is the optimal form of vitamin D. It is the form of vitamin D that the body manufactures in sunlight, and the form most efficient for the body's needs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney, parathyroid or any other disease, or are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 tablet 2 to 3 times daily, following a meal. Do not exceed suggested use.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and stearic acid.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.